PDA

View Full Version : Fun With Firearms

Iceaxe
01-11-2013, 09:08 AM
So I bought anther 9mm pistol yesterday, it was a good deal that I just couldn't pass up. But that is not the best part of the story.

The best part of the story is when I came home my 17 y/o daughter didn't hear me walk in the door and I caught her making out with her boyfriend on the couch. I was carrying the pistol in my hand when I walked in... so to get their attention I racked the slide....

:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

That poor teenage boy sucking face with my sweet daughter about crapped himself when he heard me in the room... his eyes went the size of dinner plates.

:eek2:

Even better.... when I walked out of the room the guy asked my daughter what I would have done if they were doing more then just kissing and her reply was "he would have went for the head shot"...

:cool2:

I understand you don't get tame ducks from wild duck eggs.... but it's still nice when the boyfriend has a healthy fear of the dad...

:2thumbs:

rockgremlin
01-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Awesome!!

:worthless:

Rob L
01-11-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm sure a man of your calibre (pardon the pun) doesn't need to snick the slide of a gun to frighten a teenage boy doing what teenage boys do with teenage girls. :nono:

All boys have an inate healthy fear of their girlfriend's dad.

rockgremlin
01-11-2013, 12:38 PM
He probably stood there watching for 20 mins before he stepped in.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-a-57roL-ZQw/TqmLfBWQ37I/AAAAAAAABBU/afHZsaJbB3c/s1600/Jackface.jpg

Iceaxe
01-11-2013, 04:49 PM
I'm thinking the sound of a slide racking should be my new cell ring tone.... I discovered it's a real attention grabber.... hahaha...

Sent using Tapatalk

cchoc
01-11-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm thinking the sound of a slide racking should be my new cell ring tone.... I discovered it's a real attention grabber.... hahaha...

Sent using Tapatalk

Make sure you set your phone to vibrate when you're in a bank or airport. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Byron
01-11-2013, 10:02 PM
Something "similar" to this is was an episode of "Duck Dynasty"...it was fantastic.

BruteForce
01-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Thank god I only have 2x boys. If I had girls, I'd be dead or in prison by now. Yeah..just like that.