PDA

View Full Version : Show Yer Super Bowl Food

accadacca
02-05-2006, 08:57 AM
http://images.nfl.com/images/sb40/sb40_hdr.jpg

I am putting together some great snacks.......pictures on the way.

What are you making and show some pics if you got em.

savanna3313
02-05-2006, 09:09 AM
GUMBO baby! :hail2thechief: It's cooking as we speak. Shrimp, crab and crawfish are really expensive in Utah, so in order to feed a bunch of people, we make our gumbo with chicken and sausage. I actually found a place out here that sells REAL andouille sausage (Cajun sausage). The brother-in-law is smoking one of his venison roasts (not my cup of tea but everyone else loves such). And the usual finger food and snack stuff - healthy and not so healthy. :popcorn:

Iceaxe
02-05-2006, 10:15 AM
I went to the liquor store yesterday and picked up a case of Molson Ice :2thumbs:

basilone0331
02-05-2006, 03:17 PM
steaks, wings, chips and dip, and *sigh* utah beer. :friday: :friday:

accadacca
02-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Honey baked ham on rolls
Deviled eggs
Ceasar salad
Cheese dip
Little smokies in BBQ sauce
Breadsticks wrapped with ham and cream cheese sauce
& Cherry Coke

I decided to root for the Seahawks........and they are winning and looking good. :popcorn: :five:

LJ
02-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Yea Steelers! OK I don't really care as a Lions fan I'll never know what it's like to have my team in the Super Bowl. Way Way too much wine and little smokies though - going to bed now. Loved the streaker commercial! Oh yeah - and the bear beer commercial - hehehehe

Sombeech
02-06-2006, 08:54 AM
I'm not a fan of either team, but I saw the Seahawks get screwed about 3 times.

icthys
02-06-2006, 09:23 AM
I saw the Seagulls fall on their face the whole game, they didn't need to get screwed. Steelers took it to them.

I'm still full from last night. Highlights were the hundreds of meat balls and gooie brownies I ate.